Property ID : 548
For Sale £725,000.00 - End of Terrace
– A beautifully presented Edwardian four-bedroom well-sized family home
– Decorated and finished to the highest standard
– Contemporary light-filled kitchen with large dining area and snug
– 3 bathrooms: family bathroom, ensuite on the second floor and a ground floor toilet
– Recently updated smart garden with low maintenance features
– Short walk to the overground station, shops, parks, forest, restaurants and local schools
A stunning Edwardian family home situated in one of Highams Park’s premier locations. The ground floor has been extended and comprises a large lounge to the front, an immaculate hallway (including downstairs toilet) leading to a large open-plan kitchen space with a snug, under-floor heating and bi-folding doors that open up to the garden. The first floor has 3 beautifully presented bedrooms (two double and one single) and a large family bathroom which includes a separate bath and shower. The second floor has a large double light-filled bedroom with Juliet balcony and ensuite bathroom.
To the exterior, you have a large decking space for entertaining and a low maintenance garden with high-quality artificial grass and a paved area to the rear.
Highams Park is an increasingly popular location in London, which has excellent local amenities, transport links (overground to Walthamstow in 7 minutes and Liverpool Street in 23 minutes), green space (both parks and forest), good schools as well as a strong community spirit.
What the owner says
Moving to this house and to Highams Park has been the best decision we have ever made without exaggeration. We have loved meticulously redecorating our home, restoring original features and adding new space using the latest materials. The local community is fantastic with lots of local family-focused events and therefore we feel it is a great place in London to bring up children.